The Prayer Map for Teens: A Creative Journal (Faith Maps)
Author: Compiled by Barbour Staff
Brand: Barbour Publishing
Number Of Pages: 176
Publisher: Barbour Books
Release Date: 01-04-2018
Find out in The Prayer Map for Teens.
This unique prayer journal is an engaging and creative way for the teens in your life to understand the importance and experience the power of prayer. Each page features a fun 2-color design that guides teens to write out specific thoughts, ideas, and lists. . .which then creates a specific "map" for them to follow as they talk to God. Each map includes a spot to record the date, so teens can look back on their prayers and see how God has worked in their lives. The Prayer Map for Teens will not only encourage them to spend time talking with God about the things that matter most. . .it will also help them build a healthy spiritual habit of continual prayer that will carry over into adulthood.
This creative journal, perfect for personal quiet time or small groups, features:
- A user-friendly spiral binding--lays flat!
- Delightfully designed two-color interior--appeals to teen guys and girls
- Space to record the date on each Prayer Map
- Prompted sections guide the creation of each Prayer Map--from start to finish
- Carefully selected scripture on every spread
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 5.2 x 0.5 inches
We Also Recommend
New Beginning, New Hope: Words of Pope Francis Holy Week Through Pentecost